With over 10 years of professional training experience Brown Strength and Conditioning is more than prepared to unleash your athletic potential.
- Collegiate, national, High School and personal sports training
- No memberships
- Group training
- One on one personal instruction
- Athletic Performance – Our functional approach to developing strength and explosiveness while also addressing muscular imbalances and decreased range of motion allows us to maximize your athletic potential. We have trained over 100 past and present college athletes.
- Weight Loss – Our weight loss programs focus on a broad spectrum of methodologies. We involve strength and cardiovascular exercises; as well as nutritional guidance with a complete hormone analysis. Several clients that we have face the difficulty of loosing weight due to a multitude of circumstances. We are there to guide you while you accomplish your weight goal.
- Personal Training – If you are seeking individual guidance on your road to success than an Individualized program provided by one of our coaches will be perfect for you. Individual attention to your needs will assure you get where you want to go. Our one-on-one training includes a variety of disciplines depending on your goals and capabilities.
- Small Group Training – Small group training is our most popular style of workout. Let your friends, family, or teammates help you reach your goals. Times are available Monday-Saturday morning, noon & evenings by appointment.
- Olympic Weight Lifting – We teach and utilize the Olympic lifts. Our coaches provide valuable information including teaching proper technique and program guidance. We offer open Olympic lifting sessions every Tuesday evening from 7:30pm - 8:30pm as well as provide programming for novice or senior lifters.
- Power Lifting – Successful bench press, squat, and dead lift is all about technique. In order to be a great power lifter you will need the proper program to guide you. Let us provide the coaching, learning environment and template to get you there. We also offer a variety of strong man equipment, chains, bands, tires, sleds and prowlers.
- HIIT – High Intensity Interval Training is an excellent way to loose weight and increase your stamina. HIIT brings all aspects of fitness into one butt-kicking workout. Combining both metabolic conditioning and cardiovascular endurance makes for a great workout every time. Our coaches will help you push your limitations every step of the way as you achieve your goals. We offer a Boot Camp workout every Tuesday from 6:30pm -7:30pm.
- Nutritional coaching- Improving your knowledge base of the nutritional basics can go a long way. Let our coaches help you design your personalized nutrition plan including, pre-workout, during your workout, post-workout and recovery. We also offer grocery store shopping information and other helpful nutritional tips.